2.9.11

Hello there!

I don’t know if anyone will actually be reading this, but anyways… HELLO THERE! I’m Gia Mendoza, a recent university graduate. I actually started this blog in another publishing platform, but I failed to give the correct website at a job interview and instead, I mistakenly gave this website which I am using right now (thelittlegirltakesonabigworld.blogspot.com). I seriously don't know how I could have gotten that wrong! Right now, I'm actually transferring all my posts from the other blog to this blog that I unwittingly created on the spot, so as not to confuse my interviewers. As I transfer my posts, I realize blogspot is actually alot easier to use, so this should be a sign of fate! Anyways, I’m sure many of you (if there is anyone at all) may wonder why I have started blogging. I’ve always been pressured to start my own blog, but I’ve persistently refused. Who will read my posts anyways? But since I've graduated from university, I’ve been craving to do something productive with my life. I’m the kind of person who just can’t sit still! I just have to do something! Right now I’m just waiting for the results of my job applications. So while waiting, I’ll be typing away with my tiny blogger (or blogging?) fingers. Just like any blogger out there, my goal is to inspire people with my own thoughts and experiences. With this note… I have officially started my first blog!

1 comment: