3.9.11

Casa Bonifacio




My Tito Rey's house in La Union is breathtaking! Whenever I go to La Union to visit, I always look forward to laying at the poolside chairs, while looking out at the peaceful sunset. Of course, the Balinese furniture also largely contributes to the laid-back aura of the house. Last January, I couldn't resist taking pictures of the exquisite works of art. It's so inspiring how much attentiveness to detail was put on to these fixtures. It's amazing how our hands can produce such extravagant things! My mother always said, "In order to produce something awe-inspiring, you need passion, persistence, commitment, and your full effort." I hope to embed these qualities deeply in my system one day!

P.S. It's so ironic that I'm posting about furniture, when my family business initially started as a modest furniture business, but with passion, persistence, commitment and effort, my grandparents brought it to new heights. I guess the fascination with furniture continues to run through my blood. Now all I need is to instill these qualities in me, just like my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment